Roaccutane - Read This First

So in the pursuit of clear skin, my best friend and I followed very different routes.

I followed a natural approach to cure my acne, but my friend chose Roaccutane.

So my friend began the course of Roaccutane - at first she just had to stop drinking and stay out of the sun. The giving up drinking is not a bad thing but to stay out of the lovely sunshine (important for vitaminD), added to her feelings of depression that had already started because she had acne. She became weepy, her skin became paper thin and scaly and flakey, her eyes became dry, sore and red and her lips became so dry and cracked that she could not be understood when she talked. Her spots got viciously worse first before getting better, but in the mean time the pain she was in from her, thin, sore and red skin made it seem like her acne maybe was not worth going through all of this.

Now I have studied the causes and various cures to acne. Acne comes from a hormonal imbalance - which can be cured through natural, inexpensive ways that will benefit your mind, body and spirit and not destroy them. Don't just take my word for it though, join the thousands of people all over the world who have said no to harsh drugs like Roaccutane and have cured their acne for good. I, like my friend, struggled with acne for many years with doctors prescribing me various lotions and pills that I had no idea what they would do to my insides. Had I not have seen the pain and suffering my friend went through taking Roaccutane, I may have considered it - I urge you to think before you take this drug, be kind to your body, it's just a little imbalanced and needs re-balancing not blasting with harsh drugs.

Some of my top tips that have transformed my skin would be drinking green tea, start a low GI diet, exercise, removing the things from your life that are causing you stress, and look at natural alternatives to the harsh drugs that are out there.

I am an ex-dancer and choreographer whose twenties were blighted by adult acne, feeling ashamed to meet new people let alone appear on a stage or tv as I had previoulsy done. I was becomingly increasingly depressed at the money, time and effort I was spending in trying to get clear skin - that was until I found the natural solutions that I now teach others about. I do not believe you should just accept that you should have bad skin, nor do I believe it is fair that people with severe acne, spots or pimples are robbed of important time in enjoying their lives - it is because of this I created the website http://www.SovereignSkin.com so people can finally learn about a natural, affordable and guaranteed solution to their permanently cure their acne. The success of this acne cure found at http://www.SovereignSkin.com has been backed up by the thousands of people all over the world who now live with clear, blemish free skin! I was ripped off too many times in my search for an acne cure, so I promise you will not be at http://www.SovereignSkin.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Marianne_Johns

Health News:

Food Allergy Or Celiac Disease - Do You Know the Difference?
Celiac disease is one of the most commonly misdiagnosed diseases today, partly because its symptoms often resemble a variety of other diseases. One of the most common...

Buy Rimonabant

0 comments: