Acne Cures - Don't Do What I Did

Like many people, I was an acne sufferer. I had breakouts that were unsightly and embarrassing. I tried everything from harsh chemicals to homemade remedies. I am going to share some of the "acne cures" I thought I had that did not work at all. Maybe this will help deter some of you from wasting your time, and from making your acne worse.

1. Rubbing Alcohol

I thought, "Alcohol kills germs. Germs cause acne. Therefore, alcohol will cure acne!" Sounds logical right? Well, I was completely wrong. One of the most important things to remember when trying acne cures is that your face needs to be moisturized. Rubbing alcohol completely stripped my face from natural oils, and dried my skin so badly, it only caused more pimples and breakouts.

2. Bath Soap

Another thing I heard is that I need a lot of chemicals to clear my skin. So I decided to try bath soap. It was the wrong decision. The soap dried out my skin almost as bad as the rubbing alcohol. It also left a residue on my face that caused more acne.

3. Nothing

This was probably the worst of them all. I thought it made sense that, if everything else dries my skin so badly, then doing nothing will definitely help. Wrong! Although natural oils are important for clear and healthy skin, there are other toxins and grease and germs that need to be removed in order to cure acne.

The truth is, you need to have a gentle cleanser to effectively clear your skin. Remember to wash twice daily, and rinse all of the soap residue off when you are done. If you do this, you will have the best chance to clear your skin, and eventually become acne free! If you want to learn more tips to clear your skin, visit my blog, acne cures, at

http://easyclearskin.blogspot.com

Clear Your Skin http://easyclearskin.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Matthew_Scherrah

Health News:

What Causes Hair Loss in the First Place Anyway?
If you are a guy losing more and more hair each month then knowing what causes hair loss can also unlock the answer to curing your problem too. In this article, I'll...

0 comments: